Thursday, May 8, 2008

Help Suzie Get to Vancouver by 5th June

Hi All

I am helping do my part in helping Suzie reach her Goal of getting to Vancouver by June 5, with the principles of Law of Attraction. Suzie need's $8000 to get their. How can you help? Well maybe you can Sponsor her or maybe you can buy some of her Artwork.

What else:

* Add a blog to Suzie's Suziecheel.com art site. This will be special, She is selling original works that she has put aside as an archive of her work and which her textile art friends say she should keep :).
* Ebay here we come - time to clear the unused items, some almost new. There will be a daily listing so you get first nod.
* Ask for help - this is not something I can do alone.
* Get advertising happening on my blogs.
* Taking a leaf from other bloggers like Leo Babauta, John Chow, Alex Blackwell and others, I am going to ask for donations (interesting, the only examples I noticed are males).
* Use Twitter, ask my blogging friends and my offline friends to tell the world - who knows what may come?
* Sell Value Affiliate Programs that will help people in developing LOA skills.
* Following on from becoming a Fan of Brian Campbell’s from Internet Marketing University who has set a goal of raising $10,000 in 37 days, I am thinking maybe a Facebook group could be part of the plan? What do you think?


How's that then have a read of the Full Story here.

Suzie's Big Hairy Audacious Goal

No comments: